Lose It! is the world’s most fun and effective weight loss program! Simply download the app, set your goal, and track the foods you love to lose weight. It’s simple: You use it, you lose it.
SHOW ME THE NUMBERS:
– 50 million: pounds Lose It! members have lost (and counting). We’ve got this DOWN.
– 10 million: items in our searchable, comprehensive, international food and exercise database
– 30 million: journeys started by downloading Lose It!
– 74.7%: percentage of people that achieved clinically significant weight loss using Lose It! (NIH study, 2016)
– 3 days: average number of days members track to see a weight loss
– 25+: macronutrient and health goals to choose from
HOW IT WORKS:
Lose It! uses the proven principles of calorie tracking to help you succeed. It’s easy to get started: enter your profile details and goal weight, and we’ll calculate the daily calorie budget best for you. Next, just track your food, weight, and activity and get ready to rock your goals! There’s no easier app-based weight loss program.
COOL LOSE IT! FEATURES:
– Search our database or use our Barcode Scanner to easily scan in foods you’ve eaten.
– Log food by simply taking a photo! Snap It is a feature within Lose It! that makes food tracking as easy as taking a picture. Your dreams, answered (Snap It, 2016 CES Innovation Award Winner).
– Track more than just calories with macronutrient, water, health, and body measurement goals.
– Connect trackers, apps, & devices like Fitbit trackers, Misfit trackers, Fitbit scales, Withings scales, Google Fit, and more.
– Step up your game with fun weight loss, fruit/veggie, and exercise challenges. Create your own private challenge with friends, or join a public challenge for serious motivation!
– How big is a serving of cheese? Get guidance using our Serving Size Guide, designed to help estimate portions and create a more mindful eating experience.
– Stay on track with Meal Targets, which calculates suggested calories per meal based on your plan to encourage more confident meal choices.
– Plan ahead with Meal Planning. You can even customize your meal and snack names for more accurate records (Second breakfast, anyone?).
– Do high fat breakfasts keep you on track? Learn about your habits with our exclusive personal Insights and Patterns to identify what’s helping (or hindering) your progress.