Ultimate RummyCircle app comes with a grand set of features. You get real-life rummy game experience on your Android device.
Just keep the following rules in mind while starting your next rummy game in Ultimate RummyCircle.
- The game in Ultimate RummyCircle is played between 2 to 5 players.
- The game uses two standard decks of 52 cards each.
- Each player will be dealt 13 cards at the beginning of every Ultimate RummyCircle game.
- To win the game, you need to arrange the available cards into valid sequences or sets.
- You can create a sequence by placing 3+ running cards. These cards, however, should be of the same suit. For example, you can create a sequence like 5 ♥ 6 ♥ 7 ♥.
- You can create a set by combining 3+ cards of same face value, but different suits. An example is 3 ♥ 3 ♠ 3 ♣.
- A Joker card is selected at the start of every game. It can be used in place of any other card. That is, if you don’t have a card in 3 ♥ 3 ♠ 3 ♣, Joker can be used in that place.
- One or more Jokers can be used for completing sequences and sets
- You create a Pure Sequence if there is no Joker card is used. However, in 5 ♥ 6 ♥ 7 ♥, you can use a Joker card in the place of 6, but the sequence will not be Pure.
- It’s compulsory to have two sequences for finishing an Ultimate RummyCircle rummy game. Out of 2, one should be a pure sequence.